Word of advice – so easy, so cheesy, so good, but you should only make these bread sticks when surrounded by plenty of people to help you eat them. Otherwise, you may end up eating all by yourself and no one to stop you
Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust (or make your own, I use my recipe here the link)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (about teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a bowl mix butter and garlic, and set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture. ( It can be round, I use square mold, because the Breadsticks were better cut)
- Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 9 long strips and crosswise into 2 strips). Do not seperate strips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
- Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.