Easy Homemade Gummy Bears
- 3/4 c. water
- 1/3 c. lemon or lime juice, preferably freshly squeezed
- 1/4 c. frozen blueberries + 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 c. honey*
*If you’d like to make this without honey, increase water to one cup and add two packets of stevia. Stick with the rest of the directions.
4 tbsp gelatin
- Combine blueberries and water in pot. Gently heat until color is drawn from the blueberries. Should take about three minutes. Strain and set aside.
- Combine water and gelatin. Whisk over low heat until lumps are out.
- Add honey, lemon or lime juice and blueberry juice to the mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- Pour into an 8×8 pan if you do not have cute molds. If you have cute molds, then pour them into the molds.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 minutes, or until set.