Lasagna Cupcakes? Is that even possible? It is! These Lasagna Cupcakes are easily made using all of the same ingredients in your classic lasagna with layers of meat, three types of cheeses, and pasta.
Wonton wrappers are fresh little sheets of pasta that are perfectly sized for these lasagna cupcakes and because of their thinness, they cook up super fast.
Ingredients for lasagna:
– 1/3 pound ground beef
– Salt / pepper (to taste)
– 16 wonton wrappers (all depends on the mold and how many want to do)
– 1 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
– 1 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
– 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
– 1 cup tomato sauce
- -Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- -In a pan cook the ground beef, and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
- -Start layering your lasagna cupcakes. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin.
- – Add ricotta cheese, tomato sause, ground beef, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese in each.
- -Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each lasagna out.
- -Garnish with basil and serve.
Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a pan cook the ground beef, and season with salt and pepper. Drain.
Add ricotta cheese, tomato sauce, ground beef, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese in each.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are brown
Feel free to share your fan page provided you have the link to this page. If you copy and paste this recipe in your website be sure to have a link to this page. Similarly with the images, be sure to have a link to this website. Thank you very much www.allfood.recipes