Give your friends delicious Easy Mini Cheesecake Bites at the next party or gathering! Prep time for these mini cheesecake bites is just 30 minutes.
Easy Mini Cheesecake Bites
Prep Time 30min.
Total Time 2hr. 15min.
Servings 20 servings
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground graham crackers
- 1/2 cup cereal rice
- 6 Tbsp. chocolate-covered toffee bits, finely chopped
(Use your favorite combinations)
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Gradually add sugar, mixing well after each addition.
- Freeze 1 hour or until cream cheese mixture is firm enough to handle.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into 40 balls, using about 1 rounded tsp. cream cheese mixture for each ball. Place in single layer in shallow pan; refrigerate 15 min. or until firm.
- Place sprinkles in small bowl, then place chocolate chips, shredded coconut, ground graham crackers, cereal rice and chopped toffee bits in 5 separate small bowls
- Remove 28 cheese balls from refrigerator; roll, 1 at a time, in sprinkles. Place in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; place in refrigerator. Repeat with 27 of the remaining cheese balls and chocolate chips, then repeat with remaining cheese balls and toffee, ground graham crackers, cereal riceand coconut.
- Keep refrigerated.