Pepperoni Pizza Dip
My very favorite recipe for pizza dip. Loaded with your favorite pizza toppings, this lightened-up pizza dip comes together in a snap. (And is eaten even quicker…)
- 8oz shredded mozzarella
- 8oz shredded cheddar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 10oz package mushrooms, chopped (I used baby bellas)
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 can (6oz) chopped black olives, chopped
- 1 jar green olives with pimento, chopped.
- Cook the mushrooms in a skillet until tender.
- Mix the mozzarella, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise
- We have to Place ingredients in layers
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish (or a pie, deep dish) with cooking spray.
- First place half the pizza sauce, add below half the cheese mixture and mayonnaise
- Place mushrooms, some pepperoni, some chopped onion and green pepper.
place the remaining tomato sauce, and the remaining cheese mixture and mayonnaise, spread to match.
- Put the olives, pepperoni, onion and green pepper. Drizzle oregano
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve With crackers, tortilla chips, or garlic toasts like we did!
*I laid my pepperoni out on a paper towel for 30 seconds in the microwave just to get out some of the grease, and then I chop it up. You will have to do a few batches.