Pudding pie is just what the kids ordered; let them make the filling!
- 1 Pillsbury® Pet-Ritz® Frozen Regular Pie Crust (from 10-oz. pkg.)
- 2 (3.4 to 3.9-oz.) pkg. instant pudding and pie filling mix (any flavor)
- 2 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup refrigerated or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; beat 2 minutes with wire whisk. Pour into cooled baked shell. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set. Top with whipped topping before serving. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.