All the flavors of Homemade Pumpkin Pie packed into perfect portable fall dessert – Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites….
Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites Video Step by Step
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Adapted from: Sugarapron.com
- 2 pre-made, ready to roll pie crusts ( or here homemade recipe)
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling I use Libbi’s)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs + 1 egg for egg wash
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease with nonstick cooking spray a muffin pan. Set aside.
- Roll the dough or pie crust using a round cookie or a glass (approximately 6 inches diameters) cut at least 12 rounds out.
- Carefully press each round into the muffin pan, with the remaining dough to make strips and complete the edges by pressing with fingers
- In large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add pumpkin puree and beat to combine.
Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
Add eggs one at a time, beating each until combined.
- Spoon mixture into each mini pie crust almost up to the top.
- Brush egg wash from one egg to the top edges of each pie.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden around the edges.
Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack, or chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice.