Just for kicks I’m doing a re-post on this recipe. This was one of my earlier posts.
Here’s my spin on a strawberry cheesecake shooter.
Credits: Chef Ron
Yields 6 shooters.
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (can be modified to taste)
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, crushed
- 1 cup fresh strawberry for decoration
Wash and remove stems of strawberries, crush with a potato masher. Add sugar to your taste.
Place softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl; add condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
Assembly: Divide between 6 glasses. Mashed strawberries and cheese mixture.
Chill for 5 hours. DO NOT FREEZE!!!
Before serving garnish with strawberries, place a mint leaf for color and chocolate (this is optional)