The table seems so empty without some sort of original dish? You don’t want Party to be a dull and boring holiday, but yearn to impress your friends and family with a wonderful and yet simple dinner? Then you should definitely try this recipe for a delicious egg cobbler. It only takes:
- 14 to 16 slice of bread
- 4 eggs
- 14 to 16 slice tomatoes
- 14 to 16 slice of ham
- 14 to 16 sliceof cheese;
- 4 oz of butter;
- 1/2 cup of milk;
- salt and pepper;
- So, the ingredients aren’t that sophisticated. And the process to transform them into a tasty meal is also as simple.
- Apply a light coating of butter on each bread. Grease a circular baking pan with butter and put the bread in it. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into thin circles. Place ham into slices
- Put a slice of tomato and one of ham between the slices of bread.
- Then, beat the eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Pour beaten eggs on top of the loaves.
- Sprinkle some cheese grate also.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and bake until the cobbler gets a nice crisp golden color.
Enjoy this simple dish which turned your Party table into a real holiday treat.