The best recipe for homemade Caramel Candy!
with only 4 ingredients you can have
these deliciously sweet and perfectly chewy caramels in no time!
Four Ingredients Caramel Candy
Yield: 4 dozen
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sea salt, optional
1. Line a 9×9-inch baking dish with parchment paper, leaving 1-2 inches hanging
over the sides.
2. Place a medium saucepan over medium heat and combine butter and sugar until
butter is melted and sugar dissolved.
3. Stir in condensed milk and corn syrup, and bring to a boil. Continue to stir
constantly and reduce heat to low. Cook mixture until it’s an amber color, about 8
4. Stir in vanilla extract and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until caramel is a deep
5. Pour into lined baking dish, sprinkle with sea salt (if using) and let cool.
6. Once set, slice caramel into thin strips. Wrap caramels in wax paper or serve as is!
Recipe credit: 12 tomatoes