This is simple and easy to make. It has wonderful flavors and is great to take to a potluck. Everyone seems to like it!!!!
Make your dinners and barbecues more exciting with this simple recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare…. A side salad never sounded more appealing!
Fresh Grape Bacon Broccoli Salad
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
MAKES: 8-10 servings
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar (taste and add more if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Combine broccoli, red onion, grapes and celery in large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, oil and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate or at least 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving add the bacon and almonds.