I made this for my family for Thanksgiving and I don’t think I have ever gotten more compliments before. They were absolutely divine! And the smell of the garlic and parmesan was out of this world. I have to admit that I ate some right out of the pan when no one was looking. These are definitely a new favorite for me. Here recipe
Fried Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
Total Time: 20 min
Yield:4 to 6 servings
- Peanut oil, for frying
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oil to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk the beer, flour, garlic, Parmesan, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Dip green beans into batter to coat, letting excess drip off. Fry in the peanut oil in batches, until they are golden and crisp.
- Remove from oil with a spider strainer to a paper towel lined sheet tray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.