Nothing says summer more to me more than fresh fruit and berries. I love fruit pizza because it is all of my favorites combined into one easy, delicious treat.
This fruit pizza has a simple crust that is put together much like a pie crust, baked, and then topped with a creamy, tangy, sweet fruit dip, and topped with your favorite fresh fruits. The possibilities are endless, and this is sure to be a pleaser at your next summer BBQ.
Now top with the flour and powdered sugar. My flour looks a bit brown here. I am using an ultra grain mix. I would recommend all-purpose though in general.
Now mix together the butter, sugar, and flour with a pastry blender until the butter in small, pea-sized chunks. Now add small amounts of very cold water and a touch of vanilla, mixing together with a fork. Keep adding small amounts of water until the mixture comes together into a ball.
Press onto a large pizza pan and bake at 350 for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Fruit Pizza Recipe
• 3/4 cup butter, cold
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
• 1/4 cup powdered sugar
• 6 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 3/4 cup powdered sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• fresh fruit
- Cut up cold butter into cubes. Place flour and powdered sugar into bowl and cut up with a pastry blender. Add small amounts of cold water into the mix until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Press onto a large pizza pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth and combined.
- Spread over cooled crust and top with sliced fresh fruit.