Blogger Christy Denney from The Girl Who Ate Everything shares a favorite dip recipe.
Total Time 40 min
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.