Blogger Amy Erickson of Oh Bite It! will have you tied in knots over these tasty game-day snacks.
Total Time 30 min
- 1 can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 block (8 oz) Cheddar cheese, cut into 10 to 15 cubes
- 8 oz bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or reserved bacon drippings
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- Thick ‘n Chunky salsa and/or queso dip, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut out 10 to 15 (5×3-inch) strips. Place 1 cheese cube in center of each strip; sprinkle each with bacon. Wrap dough around cheese and bacon to resemble knot; pinch dough to seal tightly. Place on cookie sheet. Brush each knot with olive oil. Sprinkle tops with salt for a pretzel flavor.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm and gooey with salsa for dipping.
Recipe from Tablespoon.com