Game Day Cuban Sandwiches
Traditional Cuban sandwich ingredients made easy with refrigerated biscuits
- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 20 min
- Servings 4
- 1 sandwich Calories 690
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 lb finely shaved deli cooked ham
- 1/2 lb finely shaved deli cooked pork roast
- Dill pickle slices
- Heat sandwich or panini grill. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. On work surface, press or roll each to form 6-inch round. In small bowl, mix relish and mustard. Brush each round with mustard mixture; top 4 rounds with cheese slice. Evenly divide ham and pork among same 4 rounds. Top with remaining 4 rounds.
- Place sandwiches on grill; close top. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and edges are done. Serve immediately with dill pickles.