Are you looking for a delicious dinner in a short time? Garlic Butter Steak Bites are the answer! Tender steaks in a rich garlic butter sauce; Add an appetizer and dinner is ready!
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
You know what’s better than a 30 minute recipe? Recipe in 15 minutes! Seriously! This 15 minute recipe is for meat lovers! Lots of delicious cuts of steak cooked in a delicious garlic butter sauce!Have I piqued your interest yet?
Do you know what else? It’s all in one pan! I live in Alberta so we love our steak here and I’m no exception. I love a good steak, but I also love Steak Bites because they’re so full of flavor and so easy to make.These steak bites look chic when throwing a party, just poke in toothpicks and watch them disappear.
Everyone loves a good steak for dinner, but when you’re pressed for time but still need some punch, whip up a Garlic Butter Steak! We loved them with steamed asparagus for a delicious low carb meal.
Here’s what you need to bite into a steak:
- Sirloin steak, Ribeye, or porterhouse
- Olive oil
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
- Brown sugar
- Garlic cloves
- Beef broth
- Fresh parsley
What Other Cut Of Beef Can I Use For Steak Bites
As mentioned, I used sirloin because it’s a tender, flavorful and inexpensive cut of beef. Other cuts you could use would be tenderloin, rib eye or New York strip steak.
Preparation of a Garlic Butter Steak Bites
First, trim excess fat from the edges of the steaks, then cut into bite-sized cubes. Season the steak cubes with salt, onion powder, black pepper and brown sugar.
Tip: Steak tastes perfect straight from the pan with a garlic butter sauce. However, if you want to add a little more frying to the outside of your bites, place them in a new skillet with 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Quickly sear the steak in butter for a reverse fry style, then layer the steak and brush the top with the garlic butter sauce.
What Can I Serve with Steak?
There are so many options for amazing side dishes that go well with this. Here are some of our favorites:
- Rice – Steamed white or brown rice, rice pilaf, or your favorite rice dish is a perfect side with this steak.
- Mashed potatoes – We love cheesy mashed potatoes with the steak bites!
- Vegetables – Add a side of steamed or roasted vegetables.
- Mashed cauliflower – For a low carb side option, try mashed cauliflower.
Also, be sure to make a delicious dessert to finish your meal, like Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake!
People also ask
- 2 pounds sirloin steak ribeye, or porterhouse
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 cloves of garlic peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 4 tablespoons butter cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Use a sharp knife to trim excess fat from the steaks, then cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Place the steak cubes in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil along with the salt, onion powder, black pepper, and brown sugar. Mix well to coat all of the meat in the seasonings.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cubes of steak to the pan and pan fry until browned on all sides.
- Add the garlic, beef broth, butter, and parsley to the meat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 3 minutes. Serve hot.