Here’s a recipe that just couldn’t be much quicker or easier and is sure to add a nice touch to any dinner. The garlic and Parmesan flavors really come through. Enjoy!
Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
2. Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.