These little rolls are so easy and delicious!
All you need to make these are a few simple ingredients. To make the crepes, you just need some eggs, milk, flour, and butter. I’ve included a crepe recipe below so that you have enough batter for this recipe, but if you need a refresher on making crepes, just go take a look at my crepes post.
Ham And Cheese Crepes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ham, sliced
- 8 cheese, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs.
- Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour the batter onto the griddle, using 1/4 cup for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Once all crepes are made, put a slice of ham and cheese onto each center, fold sides in then roll up.
- Place rolled crepes back on hot pan, cook until crispy on each side.