Hashbrown Hamburger Cheese Casserole
This Hashbrown burger with corn and cheese casserole recipe has become a new family favorite!
It can be prepared the night before and just throw in the oven the next morning.
It contains a full meal all in one dish, making it very convenient.
You can add more vegetables, if desired. This makes an ideal breakfast when you have guests at home.
VIDEO STEP BY STEP
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp tomate sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 4 cups of refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 9×9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a frying pan, cook onion, bell pepper in olive oil over medium high heat until translucent.
- Add in ground beef and cook until browned. If there is a lot of fat from the ground beef, pour it off at this time..
- Add in tomato sauce, broth, salt and pepper and corn.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Spread mixture in bottom of 9×9 baking pan.
- Spread hash brown potatoes and cheddar cheese on top
- Bake 45 minutes or until hash browns are golden brown.