Very yummy! we really enjoyed this.
This recipe made me look like a pro, being a novice cook. Easy to prepare, results were moist and delicious. My children were amazed and argued concerning leftovers for school lunches.
We really enjoyed this! This is something I would be be proud to serve to guests.
Honey-Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
- 1 cup apricot preserves (peach preserves would be great too)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- powdered sage, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine the apricot preserves, honey, and lemon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350°. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Sprinkle the pork roast with salt, pepper, and sage. Place the roast, fat side up, in the prepared pan. Roast for 1 hour.
- Brush the roast all over with the apricot glaze mixture. Continue roasting for about 30 to 40 minutes, brushing with glaze frequently.
- A meat thermometer should read 160° when inserted in the center of the roast.
Note: I served this Honey-Apricot Glazed Pork Roast with carrots and steamed broccoli
Recipe credit: Ourhavenhill