Hot fudge oozes into warm brownies… who could resist?
Hot Fudge Brownie Dessert
Recipe credit pillsbury.
15 min prep time
1 hr 30 min total time
- 2 boxes (18.4 oz each) Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 jar (11.75 oz) hot fudge topping
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mixes, butter, coffee, eggs and pecans until well blended.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat milk and fudge topping over medium-low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot (mixture must be hot). Cool brownies 5 minutes; poke several times with long-tined fork, wiping fork with paper towel if necessary. Pour hot fudge mixture over brownies. Cool 35 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped topping.