These Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls are so good!
Ham and melty Swiss cheese are rolled up (Swiss roll style!) in soft, fluffy pizza dough. ( you can buy a tube, or make your own, here my recipe)
Then they’re drizzled with a brown sugar with a mixture of Asian seed, but you can also use poppy seeds and sesame glaze and baked until golden, gooey, and crispy.
They are seriously so good!! They’re perfect for sharing too — like taking to friends, family, or parties.
Note: You can assemble everything the night before and bake them the next day.
Here’s all you need
1- Ham, swiss cheese, pizza dough, butter, brown sugar, Steak sauce , mustard, and seeds.
2- if you use pizza dough can…Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle.
3- Top with ham (I use black forest ham)
4- And swiss cheese.
5- Then tightly roll up the dough like a Swiss roll!
6- cuts 1 inch, creates about 10 and 12 slices
7- Arrange the slices in a 9×13″ baking dish coated with baking spray.
8- Next melt the butter, brown sugar, Steak sauce, mustard, and seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat.
9- Whisk til the glaze is smooth and combined.
12- The inside is soft, gooey, and cheesy. The outside is browned and crispy. Every bite is out of this world!! You have to make these fabulous ham & cheese rolls. They will be the hit of the party, Enjoy a cold beer!!
Hope you enjoy!! :)
Hot Ham & Cheese Party Rolls
- 1 can refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust (or make your own, here my recipe)
- 3/4 lb deli ham (thinly sliced, but not shaved)
- 12 slices Swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mixtures of seeds, poppy and sesame
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese slices. roll the dough with ham and cheese.
Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
3. Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Steak sauce, mustard, and mix seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat.
Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined. Pour evenly over the rolls.
4. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 35 minutes until golden and browned. Enjoy!