This is the best. If you like meatloaf juicy you will love this recipe. It is one of the best. And not much prep time. This is not your ordinary meatloaf. The flavor is outstanding. The one person in our family that doesn’t like Meatloaf changed his mind after I made this recipe. Serve with Mashed Potatoes and Enjoy!
How to Make a Juicy Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef (I use organic fat free)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp white pepper (or whatever you would like)
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (I use Ragu)
- In a large bowl mix meat with all the ingredients except tomato sauce
- Spray with cooking spray a loaf baking dish.
- Place the minced meat in the loaf and top with tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350°F about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until done. 170F with a meat thermometer.