How to make Crock-Pot Cheesecake
This is an easy recipe for a cheesecake with an unbelievably silky texture because the machine steams the cake as it bakes.
You must resist the urge to peek inside as it is cooking—the lid must stay closed to retain heat. Cake must be chilled for at least 4 hours.
See Video Step by Step
- 3 (8 Oz.) Packages of Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract (or a little more if desired)
- a teaspoon of lemon zest
- 6 Graham Crackers pulverized into crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons of Stick Butter, melted
- It is very important that this cheese at room temperature.
- Place three packages of cheese in large bowl.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest
- All very well mixed
- Add the 3 eggs one at a time. After adding an egg, blend, then add the other etc.
- In another bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Mix well as this will form your crust.
- Choose a pan, that will fit in the bottom of your crock-pot with room left on the side.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs mixture to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham crackers.
- Add 2 water to the bottom of the crock-pot. You need enough to last 2 hours but not too much that it will get in your pan.
- Place the cheesecake pan in the crock-pot and place the lid of the crock-pot on.
- Cook on high for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes or until the center does not have a watery consistency when you stick a knife into it. The cheesecake will begin to crack on the sides.
- Let cool for 30m to 1h. Remove and let set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Serve.