If you are looking for a quick and delicious dinner, this is one of our favorites! this Baked Ziti Casserole, is delicious versatile and very easy to do, just 20 minutes of preparation, throws it in the oven and get a great dinner
Easy Baked Ziti Casserole
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- Cooking Spray
- 8 oz. Dry Ziti
- 1 lb. Ground Sirloin Beef
- 1 can (26 oz) Spaghetti Sauce or make your own sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crumbled, stirring frequently; drain.
4. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato paste; blend well.
5. Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into bottom of prepared baking dish. Top with half the pasta, half the remaining sauce, and 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers, starting with pasta and ending with cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut and serve immediately.