Copycat Cheesecake Factory Huevos Rancheros are a great way to start the day. While this egg recipe is great for breakfast, you can enjoy a great dish like this all day long. Show off you skills in the kitchen by re-creating this famous dish. It’s a fun recipe with plenty of Mexican flair. If you like you meals a bit on the spicy side, you can kick meal idea up a notch with a wide variety of spices and sauces. The avocados add a fresh touch.
The Cheesecake Factory Copycat Huevos
- 1 T butter
- 1 tortillas
- ½ C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 T butter
- 3 eggs
- ¼ C sour cream
- ¼ C taco sauce
- ¼ avocado, sliced in wedges
- 1 T cilantro, minced
1. Heat a saute pan over medium high heat.
2. Add the butter and once melted, a tortilla.
3. Top tortilla with cheddar cheese and second tortilla.
4. Brown bottom side of the tortilla, then flip and brown other side.
5. Remove from pan and cut into wedges. Arrange on a plate or platter.
6. Add remaining butter to the pan and crack the eggs into the melted butter. Reduce heat and
cook the eggs until the whites are firm and the yolks are soft and runny.
7. Place the eggs in the center of the quesadilla wedges.
8. Drizzle taco sauce over the eggs, avoiding the yolks.
9. Top with sour cream and arrange the avocados on the side.
10. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve warm.