This is a creation by Crystal (theweekendhomemaker)
Visiting your blog remembered the recipe for “No Bake Oreo Ice Cream Cake” both used in the summer … the version of your dessert is simple and I have encantado
Super easy to make, you only need 4 ingredients:
- Ice cream sandwiches (the amount depends on the size of your dish). I used an 8 X 13 pan and needed 16 ice cream sandwiches.
- Hot fudge sauce
- Cool whip
- Crunchy topping: Heath English Toffee Bits
- Ice scream sandwich layer thumb Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Start with a layer of ice cream sandwiches.
- hot fudge layer thumb Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Spread on the hot fudge topping.
- Cool whip layer thumb Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Add a layer of cool whip.
- Toffee layer thumb Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Add a crunchy topping of your choice which could include toffee bits, oreo crumbles, chocolate chips, chopped nuts… you name it.
Easy, Quick, and Yummy – my kind of dessert.