I love things in small bites I can not help, look more appetizing! does not matter whether sweet or savory .. even think so you eat more, but who cares, the point is to enjoy it? :) Here I present the “Individual Baked Eggs” by Wada.
INGREDIENTS (6 baskets)
I use “empanada dough brand Goya” .. but it is difficult to find in their store, so the alternative is to do:
- 6 disc made: Great Value: Rolled Dough Pie Crusts, 15 Oz
- 6 eggs, quail (can be regular eggs)
- 1/2 cup tender peas (I used frozen)
- 1 medium potato (or 2 small) cut into small cubes.
- 1/2 cup onion slice
- 3-4 tablespoons of homemade tomato sauce (can be Ragu)
- 1 tablespoon spicy sausage (cooked)
- 2 slices of ham
- Olive oil and salt
disc made: Great Value: Rolled Dough Pie Crusts, 15 Oz Image
- We put in a pan over low heat: olive oil (a tablespoon) and fry the potatoes, when they are almost cooked add the onion. Then add the peas, sliced ham, spicy sausage (cut).
- Cook for 2 minutes remove from heat and add the tomato
- Place in pan (previously oiled) the disk Pie Crusts.
- Fill with the preparation and drop an egg on each cake.
- We baked 10 minutes at 400 ° F monitor that will not cook the yolk. The egg white has to be white and Pie Crusts, slightly crunchy.
Note: you can use puff pastry. add fried bacon and cheese. Remember this is just an idea. You can play with various ingredients.
Image empanada dough brand Goya