Classic Italian flavors in a flaky Crescent crust, ready in 30 minutes. What a deliciously easy dinner!
- prep time 10 min
- total time 30 min
- ingredients 5
- servings 6
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories per serving 390
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 cup basil and garlic tomato pasta sauce (from 16-oz jar)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1In 10-inch skillet, mix beef and pasta sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
2Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate in spoke pattern, with narrow tips overlapping rim of plate about 3 inches. Press dough in side and bottom to form crust; sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.
Spoon meat mixture evenly over cheese. Bring tips of dough over filling to meet in center; do not overlap. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the basil.
3Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.