Why knot make pizzeria-style garlic bread bites at home?
Italian Garlic Knots
Prep Time 10 MIN
Total Time 25 MIN
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated original breadsticks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small microwavable bowl, microwave garlic, butter and oil on High 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir in basil and parsley; set aside.
- Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks. Twist and tie each breadstick into a “knot-like” ball; place in ungreased 9-inch round cake pan.
- Spoon butter-herb mixture evenly over top of each knot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Recipe and image credit www.pillsbury.com