Lemon Cheesecake Bars
this is a kraft Recipes
What makes these cheesecake bars so delicious? Is it the lemon filling or the coconut macaroon cookie crust? This may require more investigation.
time prep: 10 min
total: 3 hr 35 min
servings total: 16 servings
What You Need
- 1-1/2 cups soft coconut macaroon cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. imitation vanilla
- 2 eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest, juice and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours.