This dinner is satisfying, warm, comforting and most importantly quick, easy and a crowd pleaser. Plus it requires no planning ahead, you just pull some meatballs out of the freezer and crack open a can of biscuits.
Sure you can make your own meatball, homemade sauce and dough … I usually have in my freezer all this, I like to prepare in advance and freeze. This summer I have reaped many tomatoes, and homemade salsa I store in jars, really is delicious. You can make chicken or turkey meatball.
- prep time 10 min
- total time 45 min
- ingredients 6
- servings 6
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 bag frozen meatballs
- 1½ cup to 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- Cut the uncooked biscuits into 8ths.
- Place into greased 9×13 dish.
- Cover with sauce, start with 1½ cups, add more if you think it needs a little extra.
- Place the meatballs on top of the biscuits.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 375 for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve to your hungry family!