- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 large onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lb minced beef
- 1 lb minced pork
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375 ° F, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and Set Aside.
- Saute the onion with butter for 5 minutes or until transparent
Add garlic and cook about 1 minute (not overcook the garlic bitter becomes)
- Mix the meat in a large bowl.
Onions and garlic add the cheese, eggs, salt, pepper, milk, breadcrumbs and spices.
Mix well to combine all ingredients. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll golfball-sized meatballs and line up on the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until browned and cooked through.
Easy Cheesy Sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- Combine whipping cream and butter in a medium saucepan.
- Place over medium / low heat. stir until melted butter in the whipping cream completely.
- Gradually add cheese, one by one.
- Continue stirring until all ingredients unite and cheeses are melted.