Mediterranean flavors burst through layers of pastry in these pretty pinwheels.
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 lb prosciutto or cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 up crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vegetable Oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; place on lightly floured surface. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll each to form 8×5-inch rectangle.
- 2Arrange 1/4 of prosciutto slices evenly over each rectangle. In small bowl, combine cheese, pepper and oil; mix well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over prosciutto on each rectangle. Sprinkle with basil.
- 3Starting at short side of each rectangle, roll up; seal long edges. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place, cut side up, on sprayed cookie sheets.
- 4Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.