Get this delicious and easy-to-follow Mexican Street Corn with Chili-Lime Mexican crema and Cotija Cheese recipe at AllFood.Recipes.
Mexican Street Corn (Elotes) Recipe
Total Time: 13 min
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 5 -8 min
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Tajin Clasico Seasoning with Lime
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves and tender stems
- 6 ears shucked corn
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Salt your taste
- Cook corn as usual, grilling cook, rotating occasionally, until cooked through and charred in spots on all sides, about 8 minutes total or boiled in a large saucepan with plenty of salted water for 5 minutes, remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium bowl mix together, mayonnaise, mexican cream, lime juice and salt.
- Place the each corn in a individual serving dish, over the corn spread the mixture of mayonnaise and Mexican cream, sprinkle chili Tajin, Cotija cheese and cilantro.
Serve immediately with lime wedges.