Everything is better on a stick, right? And with our Mini Cinnamon Roll Fondue, double dipping isn’t just okay, it’s encouraged!
If I had to name one food that I cannot leave alone, it would be a cinnamon rolls. Although chocolate chip cookies come in a close second, nothing beats a warm gooey cinnamon roll.
I love food that is interactive and gets the conversation going, and this Mini Cinnamon Roll Fondue does exactly that.
Start with a package of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
Unroll each cinnamon roll and cut it into four equal parts. Then roll them back up into little bitty mini cinnamon rolls.
The cinnamon rolls already come with yummy icing, but while the rolls are baking make some super easy pumpkin dip for another fall-flavored option. Just mix a little cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together for a creamy dip.
Once the mini rolls have baked, place each one on a wooden stick.
We’ve got icing, pumpkin dip, sprinkles, and nuts for toppings here, but you could use whatever you can dream up!
Icing is the obvious choice for dipping, and it did not disappoint.
And as always, sprinkles make everything better.
But I have to say that the pumpkin dip with nuts on top is pretty darn tasty.
Whether you’re thinking breakfast, brunch…or dessert, who can say no to a warm mini cinn
amon roll on a stick?
Mini Cinnamon Roll Fondue
- 1 (12.4 ounce) package Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- Pumpkin Dip:
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- sprinkles chopped nuts and for dipping
- 6 inch wooden skewers or lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open cinnamon rolls. Take each cinnamon roll and unroll it, cutting it into 4 segments about 2 inches long. Roll up each mini cinnamon roll and place it on the baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly and place each roll on a wooden skewer or stick.
- For the Icing Dip: Heat icing for about 10-15 seconds so that it’s a thinner consistency for dipping.
- For the Pumpkin Dip: In a small bowl combine pumpkin, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- To enjoy your Mini Cinnamon Roll Fondue, dip rolls in pumpkin dip or icing. Dip again into nuts or sprinkles, if desired.
Recipe and Photo credit:tablespoon / CC BY-NC-ND