These appetizers are delicious for any type of entertaining you happen to be doing, and they’ll feed a big, hungry crowd in one fell swoop
Ready for the Games?
go along with these yummy little pizzas, who’d like a tall, frosty beer?
Recipe credit: Thinkarete.com
- 2 loaves French bread (either store bought or home made)
- 1 small can tomato paste
- garlic powder
- toppings of your choice (I Used: diced ham, tomato and onions)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- -Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- -Slice each the French bread loaf vertically, into 1 1/2″ pieces
- -Place the sliced bread on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- -Spread a layer of tomato paste onto each French bread crust and sprinkle each pizza with garlic powder (to taste)
- -Add the toppings of your choice to each mini pizza slice.
- -Sprinkle each pizza with a little bit of salt and dried oregano (to taste).
- -Top each pizza with some shredded cheese.
- -Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted to your linking.
- -Sprinkle the pizzas with the fresh basil and serve.