These minty chocolate chip cookies will be popular at both St. Patrick’s Day and Christmas celebrations.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time 25min
Total Time 40min
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 6 to 8 drops green food color
- 1 egg
- 1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.