These meatballs are amazing!
They are great on top of spaghetti and they also make fantastic meatball hoagies!
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground mild Italian sausage
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 TBSP Italian seasoning
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 lb mozzarella, cut into cubes
- Olive Oil
Marinara (jar or homemade)
- In a large bowl mix beef through pepper. Form into 2″ balls. Press a cheese cube in the middle and seal the meat around it.
- Heat 1/2″ olive oil in a large skillet. Brown meatballs and then set aside on plate.
- Pour marinara sauce into pan; bring to a simmer.
- Add meatballs and simmer until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti or on top of a hoagie.