I just love the concept of this – and it doesn’t get any better than this. Cumin, chili powder, jalapeno peppers and bacon. Add a touch of sour cream and/or some ranch and you’re set!
Credit: Askchefron.com Serves 2-3 Ingredients
- 1 small bag potato chips, about 2-3 cups of chips*
- salt, pepper
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4-6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 can chili bean meat
- 2 green onions, dark green and white ends removed, minced
- sour cream for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil. Scatter the potato chips over the foil, forming a single layer. Season chips with salt and pepper.
- Evenly sprinkle chili bean meat and half of the cheese over the chips, being careful to make sure each chip has some cheese.
- Top the cheese with half of the bacon bits, once again evenly distributing so each bite has bacon.
- Cover with another layer of chips, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is melted, chips are crispy, and bacon is heated through, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly top with the green onions Dollop a heaping tablespoon on the middle, add jalapenos.
- Enjoy immediately with more sour cream for serving, if desired.
Only for printing. Please do not copy and paste this recipe in facebook comment. Let people know about this site. Feel free to share your fan page provided you have the link to this page. If you copy and paste this recipe in your website be sure to have a link to this page. Similarly with the images, be sure to have a link to this website. Thank you very much. www.allfood.recipes