Quick! It’s time to party! This festive recipe takes minutes to make. Serve it up plain with a slew of toppings for your guests to customize their own slices and you’re ready to rock!
-Grab yourself a chocolate or graham cracker crust. Either one will do, but we decided to go for chocolate because chocolate is the bomb diggity.
-Mix together a cube of cream cheese, sugar, and Yoplait Pina Colada yogurt until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into your pie crust.
-Then top with your favorite banana split toppings. It’s that easy, for reals!
No-Bake Banana Split Pie
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (4 ounce) carton Yoplait Pina Colada Yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) cube Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 3 ripe bananas
- hot fudge
- maraschino cherries
- sprinkles your favorite ice cream toppings
- Whip together the yogurt, sugar, and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into your pie crust.
- Mound sliced bananas on top of the pie.
- Top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!