These coconut-chocolate bars are so easy to make and handy for sweet snacks. They use 3 Ingredients and are NO BAKE
What you’ll need:
- 15 oz milk cooking chocolate
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
What you’ll need to do:
- Combine the condensed milk and coconut milk, adding more condensed milk if the mixture seems dry.
- Flatten into a baking tray and chill for an hour.
- Cut into bar shapes.
- Melt chocolate and dip the bars into the chocolate, coating.
- Chill bars until chocolate has hardened.