A super quick and easy no-bake layered pumpkin pie! This pie has a cheesecake layer, and a pumpkin pie layer, with lots of spice and creaminess.
No-Bake Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
PREP TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 20 mins
- 1 8oz pkg. Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip topping
- 1 Pie Crust (homemade or purchased)
- 2 pkgs Instant Pudding (4-serving size, vanilla flavor)
- 1 can (16oz) pumpkin (Smith Pure Pumpkin is very good or other that does not contain a
- lot of water)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. cloves
- 1/4 cup praline chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl mix 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream add both pkgs of vanilla pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until blended 1 minute. (do not use mixer or it will get lumpy) and let stand 3 minutes.
- Add in pumpkin and spices into pudding and mix well.
Spread on bottom on pie crust. (do this by adding dollops over pie, then spread evenly) Refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile in another large bowl mix cream cheese at room temperature and sugar. Mix until smooth and NO lumps.
- Gently incorporate 3 cups Cool Whip Topping (everything has to be full combined together)
- Remove the pie from the refrigerator and spread over pumpkin cream layer. (do this by adding dollops over pie, then spread carefully and evenly over pie, so layers don’t mix together).
- sprinkle chopped praline
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.