These cheesecakes are one word: sinful. They’re truly almost too good and as someone who is famously fond of peanut butter and chocolate together and tends to eat spoonfuls of peanut butter topped with chocolate chips as a snack, these are my complete weakness.
To make this recipe as mini cheesecakes I used this pan by Chicago Metallic. If you don’t have one, you can use a regular 8 inch cheesecake pan or use cupcake liners to keep with individual servings.
This can be fully assembled 1 day in advance. Keep covered for freshness.
Make sure to chill and set the cheesecake before pouring the warm chocolate glaze on top.
Credits: Chef Ron
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Makes 10 two inch cheesecakes or one 8 inch cheesecake.
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 8 ounces chocolate wafer cookies, finely ground (2 cups)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup Buttercup and Pretzel mixture
Chocolate Pouring Glaze:
- 2/3 cups dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- 4-5 tablespoons water, warm
1.Melt butter and stir into the cookie crumbs.
2. Press remaining mixture into pan and bake at 350 degrees F for about 7 minutes. Set aside to cool. (No need for butter the chocolate will melt and bind the crust together.)
Pour ¼ cup of cold water into a shallow, heat-proof bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water and set aside for five minute until gelatin blooms. Place bowl of bloomed gelatin in microwave at 50% power and heat for 10 seconds. Mixture should be hot, but not steaming. Make sure mixture is liquidified and no lumps are visible. Set aside.
Place heavy cream into a stand mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment and beat on high until medium peaks form. Set aside.
Add cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, salt, Butterfinger and Pretzel mixture, in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Add one tablespoon of gelatin into cream cheese mixture at a time and gently fold to combine. Add heavy cream mixture and fold to combine.
Transfer mixture to a pastry bag and pipe into wells. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best result. For smooth and even sides, use an offset spatula and run it along the edge of the removable bottom, using that as a guide, continue all the way around the mini cake until you end up where you started. Refrigerate for 2 hours
Chocolate Pouring Glaze:
1. Place chocolate and heavy cream in a bowl over simmering water. Let chocolate and cream sit for 2-3 minutes to melt without stirring. Then slowly stir mixture to combine. Add powdered sugar and mix to combine. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing after each addition until pouring consistency is reached. Set aside and let sauce cool to warm.
1. Pour warm glaze on top of cheesecake . Return to fridge for an hour or until 20 minutes before serving
Only for printing. Please do not copy and paste this recipe in facebook comment. Let people know about this site. Feel free to share your fan page provided you have the link to this page. If you copy and paste this recipe in your website be sure to have a link to this page. Similarly with the images, be sure to have a link to this website. Thank you very much. www.allfood.recipes