No bake Pumpkin Pecan Pie
This is a simple, wonderful and easy pie to make . With Cream cheese, pumpkin, pecans, and spices mixed in pure taste bud heaven served in a graham cracker crust.
0 8 servings yields 8″ pie
- 2 (8oz) pkg 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (15oz) can Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 standard graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl cream, cream cheese & sugar together, mixing thoroughly until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, ginger and vanilla. Mixing and scrapping the sides of the bowl thoroughly until all is combined and smooth.
- Add 1/3 cup of chopped pecans into mixture, then spread pie mixture into the pie crust and sprinkle remaining pecans on top of mixture.
- Cover with lid and refridgerate for 4 hours. Top each slice with whipped cream as a garnish.