Enjoy this incredible easy recipe without oven, with family and friends this coming July 4th!!!
It is so easy that children can help
No bake Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake
- 2 or 3 bananas sliced (I use organic)
- 12 or 14 clean fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces marshmallows (small size, if you only have large cut into quarters)
- 1 regular size keebler ready graham pie crusts ( save plastic as cover)
- In med-large bowl mix together sour cream and cream cheese with mixer (if mixer is unavailable fork is easy but more time consuming) mix until smooth and set aside.
- On stove top melt stick of butter and mix in marshmallows little at a time until smooth.
- Quickly add marshmallow mix into the sour cream/cream cheese mix and quickly mix those together.
- Pour equal amount of “batter” into of the ready pie crust.
- Cover the pies with the plastic that came with the pie crusts, simply turn plastic upside down to cover. Place in fridge overnight.
- Once this firm, make the flag, with strawberry halves, bananas and blueberries, see the image to follow the design.
- you also may play with pie crust and get Oreo pie crust for chocolate lovers!