Nutella chocolate chip cooks are simple to make and incredibly delicious. This recipe uses a very easy cookie recipe, semisweet chocolate chips, and a nutella filling. The dough is flattened out, the filling place in the center, and the dough is folded back over the nutella.
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 350 F degrees.
- Add the butter and sugar to a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer or wooden spoon, mix the butter and sugar together until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat them until they are well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Whisk them until they are well incorporated.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and fold them together. Add in the chocolate chips and use a spoon to mix them into the batter.
- Scoop out about a tablespoonful of the batter and flatten it out into the palm of your hand. Add about 1/2 a teaspoon of Nutella into the center. Gently fold the cookie dough back up so it entirely seals and covers the Nutella.
- Place the cookies on a greased cookie tray and place them in the oven for 12 -14 minutes. Remove them from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve and enjoy you Nutella chocolate chip cookies.
Recipe and image Cooknshare