One Pot Loader Creamy Veggie Pasta
Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I’ve been on the hunt for more recipes like this – easy, effortless and sure to be a hit with the entire family. And this broccoli mushroom pasta is exactly that.
one pot loader creamy veggie pasta – A creamy, hearty pasta dish that you can make in just 20 min. Even the pasta gets cooked in the pot!
There is absolute no pre-cooking or sauteeing of any kind here. Simply throw everything into the pot, including the uncooked pasta and that is it.
The water will be completely soaked by the pasta and once the noodles are cooked through, you can toss in a little bit of heavy cream (or milk, if you’re watching your calories) for a thin, creamy pasta sauce. Easy peasy.
An incredibly creamy, hearty pasta dish that you can make in just 20 minutes. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, broccoli, carrot, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream.
- Serve immediately.