Four ingredients Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
Without eggs, without milk
- 1 3/4 cup – coconut milk
- 2 medium – orange
- 4 tbsp – Sweetener (honey, powdered sugar, maple syrup, stevia)
- 1 tsp – orange extract
- 1 teaspoon Orange zest (optional)
- Peel and section oranges. Remove all white skin.
- Place the orange section in a flat dish and freeze for 1 hour or until hardened
- In a blender, add coconut milk and half of the frozen orange sections.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining oranges and continue blending.
- Add the sweetener of your choice and orange extract.
- Add orange zest, if desired, blend again
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze until solid.
Note: When ready to serve, let it sit out for a 5 minutes to make it easier to scoop.
This recipe was adapted slightly from Super healthy kids